sublimity Wrote:
——————————————————-
@ topher
my e-mail is sublimityCFA@gmail.com

@ Mobius Striptease
haha, thanks
my funny/insulting conversations with you is why I
responded to JOE2010 above
You never get it right for the first time dude….
Even your email address violates Ethics Code, as everything you do, including your anticipated response to this post.

12 Mar 2013
space

space
LOL, there is no such thing as “Ethics Code” (especially when it is capitalized like that, implying a proper name) - maybe in JOE2010/Aussie land, but not in CFAI world.
For your information, it is “Standards of Professional Conduct” and “Code of Ethics”, not “Ethics Code.”
Your username violates Standard VII(B) since you are implying that you will pass Level 3 in 2010 and become a CFA charterholder at that time. I suggest you change it to stupidFaceJOE.
I wonder how NakedPuts will interpret this post? Whether he will chide me for a “serious” response to a “joke” post.

12 Mar 2013
space

space
At least you did not edit this one. I would have done another “ninja” edit to satisfy your fantasy, if only the time had not elapsed.

12 Mar 2013
space

space
To aid in your craftiness (especially since you need all the help you can get, JOE2010, in editing and in life), I would like to point out that there are two distinct classes of “ninja edits”.
Class #1: What you did to me with the “its vs. it’s”. This is the easier one to detect because you see “Edited N times(s).” It’s power comes from its timing, which requires continual monitoring and perception of another poster’s tendencies. Furthermore, you will have to think of how to reverse another person’s post in order to make them look stupid - which is hard to do and requires as much luck as skill.
Class #2: When you use the “Quote This Message” feature, for example, JohnThainsLimoDriver used this to change KarenC’s “shock” to “shocker” for a humorous (or as you would write it, humourous) effect. The strength of this class is that it is harder to detect, especially when multiple posts are requoted. Furthermore, continual monitoring is not necessary.
I would say that in general, Class #2 is more common and easier to use, whereas Class #1 is more difficult but may impress your victim and perceptive onlookers.

12 Mar 2013
space

space
Sublimity,
Send me an email at montintin.montintin@gmail.com
I have some sample resumes that can help you preparing for your quant job search ( got them from some famous recruiters )

12 Mar 2013
space

space
Sent. I greatly appreciate your help, mo34!

12 Mar 2013
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2