View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 17 Aug 2018

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Question about the Charter Pending Message 

space
how did you pass level 3 and not know the answer to this

18 Mar 2013
space

space
I just think there are a lot of funny question here.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
monger187 Wrote:
——————————————————-
I’m fairly certain you shouldn’t refer to it as a
“Chater” though.
That is correct usage if you’re part of BSAS.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
Hi everyone. I attempted to apply for membership after passing the Level III exam but got the error message below. Does anyone know why?
“You must wait for your CFA application to be approved before you can create a new application (CFA_MBRAPP-111) (SBL-EXL-00151)”

18 Mar 2013
space

space
You see this message because you have created application before (at the time you enroll for 2010 exam). So you don’t need to create new application. You just need to find 2 sponsors to complete the application process.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
According to the handbook guildline
A candidate who has passed Level III but has not yet received his or her charter cannot use the CFA or Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
But you can say in the resume …
” I have passed all three levels of the CFA Program and may be eligible for the CFA charter upon completion of the required work experience”

18 Mar 2013
space

space
Many thanks B_C. I don’t seem to have a link/form that allows me to pick 2 sponsors. Is there any way I can retrieve this or reapply for membership??

18 Mar 2013
space

space
By the time you enroll for level III exam. An email should have been sent to you asking you to forward to the sponsors.
Below is the email content. If you lost that. You can either 1) ask CFAI to resent it to you or 2) ask your sponsors to click on the link http://www.cfainstitute.org/finsecustom ... d=GotoView SWEView=CFA+Sponsor+Form+Smart+Script+Player+View to complete the application (it probably works, my guess only).
——————————————-
Dear B_C,
Thank you for applying to CFA Institute and a member society. To complete your application, you must have two sponsors: one regular member of CFA Institute and your supervisor. Either the CFA Institute regular member or the supervisor must be a member of the society you selected. If you cannot meet the supervisor requirement, you may substitute another regular member of CFA Institute. View full sponsor requirements.
Forward this e-mail to each of your sponsors with the following instructions:
1. Sign into the CFA Institute sponsor page using your CFA Login. If you do not have a username/password you must create one then return to this email and click the sponsor page link again. If the link does not work, copy and paste the following into your browser: http://www.cfainstitute.org/finsecustom ... toView&....
2. Select either “Supervisor” or “Other” to identify your relationship to the applicant.
3. Identify the applicant whom you are sponsoring by entering the following e-mail address:
{your email address}
4. Complete the four sponsorship questions.
If you have questions, please contact us.
Thank you,
Client Services

18 Mar 2013
space

space
Thanks very much B_C!

18 Mar 2013
space

space
The CFAI is stating that our status is “CFA charter pending.” So, I do not understand why we cannot use that wording!

18 Mar 2013
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next