View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 Feb 2018

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 New Charterholders Website 

space
This thing f’ing sucks! I want my name in the paper. Who the hell cares about this cheap ass website. Once I get my MBA I’m flushing my CFA down the toilet.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
The idea is pretty cool, but I agree a newspaper is far more novel.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
I don’t think this replaces the wsj ad. In the March/April edition of the CFA magazine, there is a little write up (pg 54) about their upcoming ad campaign. It says the charterholder recognition ads will include print & online ads along with an “interactive website” w/ new charterholders names.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
Since nobody trusts anyone in the financial services industry these days, it would have been nice if CFAI seized the opportunity and took out a ad congratulating new CFA charterholders; pointing out to the general public how these individuals have committed themselves to learning a body of knowledge and to a code of ethics.
In fact CFAI should be doing a media blitz outside WSJ, FT, Economist to high-light CFA charter attributes, on behalf of its paying members.
This CFAI site is nice, but useless..I hope they plan more or I will be disappointed….

18 Mar 2013
space

space
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..

18 Mar 2013
space

space
I’m not sure having my name listed with a billion others in the WSJ would really do it for me. One day of showing it to your family, what then?
I’m sure it’s a lot more satisfying to see your name all alone next to a well written article in the FT, WSJ etc. It definitely worked for me.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
In fact, continuing to recognize new charterholders on WSJ also benefits CFAI as a way to motivate future candidates. It’s a good tradition worth keeping, in my opinion.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
Damn there are a lot of Indians & Asians! (Yes I know India is part of Asia)

18 Mar 2013
space

space
hihi thanks

12 Jul 2015
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3