View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 May 2018

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 CFA Membership and L3 Application 

space
Hello everybody!
I would like to apply for CFA L3, but I am not sure if to apply for CFAI membership yet. Is it possible not to apply for CFA membership yet while registering for L3?
The reason why I would like to postpone the application for CFAI membership is that even if I pass L3 in June 2010, I will only have 42 months of relevant (hopefully recognized) work experience by August 2010. Therefore, I will not be in a hurry to get the CFA charter immediately after passing L3. Do you see any reason for applying to be an affiliate member now?
Is there anyone else in a similar position?
Thanks.
P.S: Does the supervisor need to be a CFA member?

18 Mar 2013
space

space
You can pass all 3 level and still not apply for membership. (becoming a charterholder).

18 Mar 2013
space

space
Supervisor does not need to be a charterholder. I’d say that if your job picks up the tab, do it now. If not, wait.

18 Mar 2013
space

space
Now days writing coursework is most difficult task. They were struggling to complete their coursework. The best coursework writing services provides the help for such students.

17 Jul 2015
space

space
If you are a studnet you know vey well that it is difficult to plan your time and cope with all the assignments. As a rule, writing assignments take a lot of time and efforts, as professors demand studets to fulfill the tasks in accordance with the instructions. Luckily, there are top 3 essays services that can help and essentially ease that burden.

07 Oct 2015
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]