View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 17 Aug 2018

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Seriously contemplating CFA 

space
Hi all,

I'm in a very unfulfilling place in my life, career wise. I am an Accountant considering a move into investment management, particularly in the Agriculture industry. It is an area where I have personal interests and would like to work in a role where I am researching investment opportunities in this industry. I have not taken any high-level (undergraduate) math or economics courses and I am seriously considering pursuing the CFA designation.

Given the level of difficulty of the exams, should I take a number of undergrad courses in macro economics, statistics and calculus before entering the CFA program? Has anyone made the transition from Accounting to CFA? What was your pathway during that transition?

Thanks!

13 May 2016
space

space
There are mix reviews and genuinely contemplating on the off chance that it is worth to remain here. We are just going to be in the region for 3 evenings and Buy an Essay Online will likely be out the greater part of the day. We are specific with beds and cleanliness of the room.

07 Feb 2017
space

space
I have some understanding, you could take the CFA. From what I've seen, the genuine degree helps Cheap Essay Help, you break into the business, while the CFA helps you with advancements and varying positions once you have set up yourself inside the back business.

14 Apr 2017
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]