View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 22 May 2018

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 CFA vs CIPM 

space
Dear All,

Please help me with my questions/problems.

To give you an overview off my situation:

I'm a guy, 23 years old. I have a bachelor degree in energy technologics (renewable energy sources).
Now I want to join the CFA level 1, because I'm very interested in a job in the financial world more specific in the stock market.

I don't have any financial degree.

Now my question, if I proceed the 3 levels of CFA, it's possible for me to apply for a job in the financial world?

I also read something about the CIPM program.

Could anybody tell me the difference between CFA and CIPM also in the value of the certificate please?

Many thanks in advance,

Lolle58

15 Dec 2016
space

space
There are lot of ways available, one of the best and most popular way is to invest your money in share market. Lot of people have this misconception that people always lose money in share market, but people with patience,experience and proper guidance and decision making have made big and still making. Most of the successful investors goes for researched based best share market tips which includes commodity tips and well researched calls from various segments.

06 Mar 2018
space

space
Most people tends to lose money in forex and any other market due to improper planning and bad decision making. Intraday trading tips for today and share tips providers can be helpful for safe and secure trading.

15 Mar 2018
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]