View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 18 Feb 2018

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Want to become a biggest motivational speaker of UK 

space
Hello, this is Daisy Phillips a student of Ph.D. from the Harvard University. I am non-European and non-English nationality but by the Grace of God now I am able to speak and write English easily, I am studying in my final year and now I am working as a guest speaker or motivational speaker in different colleges and schools my friends tell me that I speak very well and I should have to train my self from any professional organization, literally I just know the essay writing service uk because I took help for my assignments but I dont know any institute or organization in the UK expect them. Please, can any friend help me to find my training center where I can train from professional and be the biggest guest speaker in the world?

24 Jan 2018
Profile WWW
space

space
The security protocol has to be updated for the better care of the issues that are being faced. I that essay writing custom sense it has to be done with the same idea that you have got here.

30 Jan 2018
space

space
Who wouldn't want to become a motivational speaker, it's to motivate people and to stay motivated. People suffering losses and depression from life in many forms like losing of money in share market, failing of love life, no satisfaction from the job etc needs to be motivated, a good speaker would motivate all king of people, he would suggest the investors to go in the market with full preparation, with more confidence, with proper assistance of stock tips providers in the equity market etc.

15 Feb 2018
Profile WWW
space

space
We live in a digital era and fortunately you do not have to go to the UK to learn how to be a motivational speaker. Even better is that you also don't have to go back home to practice what you learn. You could start off by searching for motivational speakers online. You Tube has lots of them. Identify those that appeal to your personal style and then take it from there. You could also try out some public speaking online courses. In most cases, doer charges are reasonable for all. These should be enough to get you going.

16 Feb 2018
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]