View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Aug 2018

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 CFA Denial from exam 

space
spaiydz wrote:
when i first read the thread subject header, i thought it was from qqqbee…
My thought exactly

14 May 2013
space

space
Hey,
I received a similar email today denying my registration for the Level I exam. I am writing a letter to the Professional Conduct Program right away. (Selecting ‘Yes’ was a stupid inadvertent error on my part.)
I know this post is six months old (:D) but it would help me calm down if you could tell me how long it took before they re-accepted your registration from the time you sent them the review request email.
Thank you!

14 May 2013
space

space
higgmond wrote:
See, told you it would be relatively easy. Congratulations and welcome to the end of easy.
LOL. If only, right?

14 May 2013
space

space
judging by orginal message date (July 30), the notice saying that there is 20 days to respond (Aug 19) and a follow up post on July 31st saying the decisions was reversed I would guess it was 1 day.

14 May 2013
space

space
Well, I received a registration confirmation email in a couple of hours after I sent the review request. Those were a scary few hours for me (:D). Incorrectly filling that form is definitely one of the silliest mistakes I ever made and it almost cost me 1200 USD.
CFA Institute has always been quite prompt in replying to queries and did not let me down this time around either. Kudos to the CFA Institute!

14 May 2013
space

space
Hey,
I am an undergraduate and even i filled incorrect response for the 1st question of the 8 questions.
I mailed them an appeal saying that it was a silly mistake on my part and asked them to reconsider my application. I even attached scanned copies of my passport and college identity card to prove that i am a student. Is this enough ??? or Do I need to do something more.
How likely are my chances of getting through??
How many days its gonna take for them to reply??

14 May 2013
space

space
Jesus, don’t you guys read what you’re submitting?

14 May 2013
space

space
woodywoodford wrote:
Jesus, don’t you guys read what you’re submitting?
Lol.
This thread is hillarious. I’m glad it’s working out for you guys though, it’d be less funny without the good outcomes.

14 May 2013
space

space
Hi,
I recently got the same communication disqualifying me to sit for the exams. It says that i answered the 1st question incorrectly. I've replied to them that it was an error on my part apologizing for my silly mistake as well.

Just wanted to ask do I need to send a written letter too? What should be the content?
Just in case they allow me to give the exam, will I have to re-register for the exams again?

01 Sep 2017
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2