View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Aug 2018

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 What are topic weights meaning? 

space
Dear Analyst Forum, sorry for question which you might find obvious, but for me it is not clear even after researching the internet and CFA website specifically. I have three observations:
1) This page presents different weights for each topic: http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cf ... ights.aspx
2) This page explicitly says that all questions in the exam have equal weights: http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cf ... index.aspx
3) QBank calculates the result of the test exam simply as [correct answers]/[total questions]
So (2) and (3) suggests that there are no topic-weightening when calculating the result of the exam. How are topic weights taken into account then? What do they mean? How they are supposed to be used by candidates?
P.S. I first thought that weights refer to the relative share of questions from each topic in total questions but again, looking at Schweser’s QBank and Test Exams, this doesn’t look true.

08 Aug 2014
space

space
You're going to have to think lens. It of hard to ignore what we already know about the Nazis but realize at once that it is today revered as click essay well as each party. Check their policy before the second world war and to determine whether their services life during this time for the citizens or not improved

21 Apr 2017
space

space
The association offers the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) assignment, the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM) assignment, and the Claritas Investment Certificate Expert assignment writers It gives proceeding with instruction gatherings, courses, webcasts, and distributions to enable individuals and different members to remain current on improvements in the venture business.

27 Apr 2017
space

space
Hm, that's indeed a useful information, which I wasn't knowledged about. So thanks a lot for it, I'll use it in the future!

16 Jun 2017
space

space
This beleaguers site has been sharing and giving us about we need a greater amount of your goodness, thanks. The massive reward for the better exists and influencing the more to recognize him planning for a assignment writing services unceasing weight of greatness.

12 Jun 2018
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]