View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 Feb 2018

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 You know that feeling...? 

space
Do you guys/gals ever feel that…after spending sooo many hours going through the readings + EOC, yet once you attempt the mock exam phase…that ya just can’t seem to recall anything?
I’m feeling pretty hopeless right now, and I’m pretty certain I might just have to repeat this level 2 next year…
I can definitely tell you guys that, I didn’t move “quick” enough and didn’t meet my daily quota of completing X number of questions. *sigh*
Not sure if I still have a chance…does anyone have any idea how I can atleast obtain atleast a slim chance of passing?

25 Jun 2015
space

space
its very normal. Analyze those questions , Try solving more questions, you will be fine. Dont give up

25 Jun 2015
space

space
We all know this feeling. Yesterday and today I found formulas / concepts in the curriculum that I swear I have never seen before…

25 Jun 2015
space

space
I’d like to meet the person who is ever comfortable in this process. Even when I passed the L1 exam I left the test center certain that I failed… and when I got my results it didn’t even look like it was close (trust me, not bragging, I failed the first time!). There’s just too much material. I’ve prepared a LOT for this second level, and I’ve done OK overall on my first two mocks and I still feel completely overwhelmed and underprepared.

25 Jun 2015
space

space
feeling disappointed not answer the question

15 Jul 2015
space

space
You analyze the question very well. Try and try until you succeed. You can do it. Just have faith.

23 Jul 2015
space

space
This is natural don't worry about it. Firstly you believe yourself then all questions solve easily.

25 Jul 2015
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]