View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 21 May 2018

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ethics: from 65% to 80% 

space
onlysimon wrote:
so.. I will be justifying why each answer is right, then choosing the best justification. (I just did ethics-Kostecka and got 100% using this method).
Shouldn’t you always “prove” that the answer you marked as correct is actually correct?

07 Jul 2015
space

space
thats the first time i’d seen Kostecka. so to my mind it’s valid ( i spent more time than normal).
(proving, you just mean scoring right?)

07 Jul 2015
space

space
You just want to hammer questions (better, vignettes) with Ethics. Do one vignette a day until the exam (debriefing it, of course) and you should have a good chance at 70%.

07 Jul 2015
space

space
^ Great advice. If only someone had posted all these tips & tricks 5 months ago… Like, what does “to revise” mean? It sure isn’t starting to look at everything again 3-4 weeks before the exam.

07 Jul 2015
space

space
onlysimon wrote:
thats the first time i’d seen Kostecka. so to my mind it’s valid ( i spent more time than normal).
(proving, you just mean scoring right?)
No, I mean you prove an answer is correct before you choose it as your answer. Look over choices A, B, and C. Show why two answers are incorrect and show why the one you pick is correct (prove the answer you pick, given sound reasons).

07 Jul 2015
space

space
LearnedDoctor wrote:
Repitition folks- Has anyone honestly put as much effort into ethics as they have another equally weighted subject (corp fin/FI). Do 2 vingettes a day , either in the morning ,before bed or at lunch. (Old Mocks, EOC, Scweser EOC etc.) I don’t think the provider of material is crucial on ethics, but it’s about drilling the various concepts in a trivial matter because nobody retains such drab material simply by reading.
I’m in the same exact spot getting 66.66666666 on ethics like clockwork.
Get it.
I am gonna print out 17 ethics item sets from FinQuiz Qbank to do from now until the D-Day ( June 6 . Yes, we will be taking the exam on the D-Day). I did around 400 ethics questions when preparing for level 1 exam but I admit that I have been neglecting the topic for level 2. Gonna fix it as soon as possible……

07 Jul 2015
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2