View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 24 May 2018

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Level 3 Essay/Writing prep course? 

space
Does anyone know if there are Level 3 essay/writing prep courses offered?
I thought the Harris Accounting course was worth its weight in gold last year… I was hoping essay/writing prep courses exist for the level 3 exam.

13 Mar 2013
space

space
I know both Stalla and Schweser offer review courses that cover (and dish out pretty good tips) on the essay component. For example, the best tip I used was skip over the questions first in the vignette, then scan the material to find the info you’re looking for - always saved me time.
What specifically are you looking for? I think if your answers are concise and specific to what is asked of you, you should be fine.

13 Mar 2013
space

space
Thanks SC.
At the end of each section in the Video CD’s from Schweser there is discussion regarding previous AM exam questions and this has been helpful. I hope between discussions here on the forum and Schweser study materials I feel prepared for the AM section of the exam.

13 Mar 2013
space

space
Essay writing is one of the important academic writing assignments processed by researching exacting topic area using different genuine sources. Before writing your essay you must gather all of your ideas on paper. An excellent essay writing services must have knowledge in many area of related to give the required services to its clients from different fields. Before you decide to buy essays from online you must make sure that you have chosen the essay writing reviews available on the internet.

25 Nov 2013
space

space
There are many essay services available in the internet. Buying an academic paper Online would help the students to save their time in writing a paper. To Buy academic paper Online students must select a valid, trusted, good knowledgeable service. Some sites are providing good knowledgeable and reliable service.

31 Jul 2015
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]