View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Feb 2018

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Looking for CFA L1 Skype Study Group 

space
I just added mita at Skype name: mitochondrina to friend request on Skype. Mine is heshandemel. Feel free to hit me on Skype but please state that you are part of CFA level 1 forum so that I will identify you and add you to my skype friend list :-)

09 Feb 2013
space

space
Hey I just wanted to add that i’m very interested in joining this online study group - pls add me my skype ID: sugabrains

09 Feb 2013
space

space
@ JohnnyKay: We are studying the materials in the same order, but since our study group was just formed last week, we are just about to cover our first study session together.
@brainsX: Thank you for your interests. However, our study group is for June 2011 level 1. I understand you’ve completed L1 (from another post of yours), so maybe our group is not suitable for you? Thanks.

09 Feb 2013
space

space
I don’t think it matters where we are located (I am in US). We will need to find a suitable time when we can log in to Skype together (weekly or fortnightly depending on how we want it). I think Skype supports group conversation. We can discuss our current status, things we covered last week, perhaps set deadlines, discuss any conceptual issues we might have had - basically to give us motivation to work since we will be answerable to our group. Plus, one gets to hear others’ ideas and evolve one’s own.

09 Feb 2013
space

space
I’ve been trying to get a group started locally but if there is an online one I would join for sure.
Let me know.

09 Feb 2013
space

space
Have you tried Studypal.co? I found a study partner there

14 Jan 2014
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3